2) Who played the little tramp with the moustache and bowler hat in 'City Lights' in 1931?
3) Which famous John was born with the name Marion Morrison?
4) What was the nationality of Ingrid Bergman?
5) Who said it and to whom? "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into."
6) "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Which film character said it and to whom?
7) This child actress starred in 'Lassie Come Home' in 1943 and 'National Velvet' in 1944. As a beautiful adult actress, she starred in 'Cleopatra' in 1963. Who was she?
8)The gorgeous actress Fred Astaire is best known for dancing with.
9) Which swashbuckling actor's autobiography was titled 'My wicked, wicked ways'?
10) What colour was the brick road in 1939?
More Hollywood Movie Quizzes HERE:
1) Marilyn Monroe
2) Charles Chaplin
3) John Wayne
5) Oliver Hardy to Stan Laurel
6) Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) to Scarlett O'Hara (Vivien Leigh).
7) Elizabeth Taylor
8) Ginger Rogers
9) Errol Flynn
10) Yellow (From 'The Wizard of Oz', 1939.)