2) Which 1942 wartime classic starred Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart?
3) How were film moguls Harry, Albert, Sam and Jack known collectively?
4) Name the 1933 film this quote comes from:
"Oh, no. It wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast."
5) Jack Haley, Bert Lahr and Ray Bolger became famous and are much loved to this day in a 1939 musical. What are they best known as?
6) Which veteran actress Katharine was the first to win 4 Oscars?
7) Which surname was shared by John, Ethel and Lionel?
8) William Claude Dunkenfield used his first two initials to become who?
9) Which Doris enjoyed popularity in films with Rock Hudson?
10) Which two great Golden Age actresses starred in 'Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?' - and they were famous for hating each other?
3) Warner Brothers
4) King Kong
5) The Tin Man, The Cowardly Lion and The Scarecrow - Judy Garland's companions in 'The Wizard of Oz'.
6) Katharine Hepburn
8) W. C. Fields
9) Doris Day
10) Bette Davis and Joan Crawford